February 5, 2023
Release Notes - Version 1.0.1
- After a new Realtor signup on leagent.com, a temporary URL is created using the user’s first name, last name, and paragon ID.
- Fixed an issue on iPad that would cause the Search Filters dropdown to be hidden behind elements lower on the page.
- You can now load the app correctly when using Google Chrome on Samsung tablets.
- When viewing Saved Listings, temporary skeleton loading disappears when no listings are available.
- You can now close the Search Filters dropdown with a second click on the Filter button.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Map View to crash after scrolling down the Listings list.
- The contact form Send Button now stays disabled until all required fields are filled out. Helper text is added if a field is invalid.
- Fixed an issue where the browser back button was failing to bring the user back to the previous page.
- New clickable header that links to the homepage when a user clicks on the Realtor’s name.
- The Realtor’s contact phone number is now always visible at the bottom of the browser window on mobile.
- Site users that use the contact form are now automatically added to Realtor Mailchimp.
- Updated icon for 3D Matterport media on property pages.
- Price per square foot is now only visible after login for Lead Gen & to comply with MLS regulations
- Added dark scrim behind login menu items to insure visibility in front of the customizable background image.
- New automatic emails sent to realtors when users sign up, use the contact form, and use a property page contact form.
- Other small bug fixes.